Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
Élevé Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11063694 and with our registered office at 105 Greatstone Road, Stretford, Manchester, M16 0HE. Our email address is email@example.com.
"Eleve", "Eleve Clothing" and "Élevé" are trading names of Élevé Ltd.
This website is operated by Élevé Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Élevé Ltd. Élevé Ltd offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- You may only purchase Products from us if:
- you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (for example, in England and Wales you must be at least 18 years old);
- you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order; and,
- are resident in a country that we deliver to (please see our “Deliveries” page here for further information).
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Élevé Clothing, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Élevé Clothing and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 105 Greatstone Road Manchester GB M16 0HE.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SECTION 21 - CONTRIBUTIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA
You may submit reviews, profiles, images, videos, instructions, comments, questions, feedback, ideas, suggestions or other information or materials via the Sites or on the Social Media whether relating to our Sites, products, promotions or other matters upon which you wish to comment (collectively “Contributions”), as long as such Contributions comply with our contribution standards set out below (“Contribution Standards”).
By submitting a Contribution you agree that we and third party service providers acting on our behalf may contact you about your Contribution and use your Contribution.
Your submission of a Contribution grants to us an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable right and licence to use, store, copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, translate, delete, publish, translate, create derivative works from, perform, sell and/or distribute, such Contribution, and incorporate such Contribution into any form, medium or technology, whether whole or in part throughout the world without any compensation to you. By submitting a Contribution you waive all resale rights, performance and moral rights in the Contribution including without limitation your right to be attributed to the Contribution and the right to object to the derogatory treatment of the Contribution.
All Contributions will be considered non-confidential.
- 1. be accurate (where they state facts);
- 2. be genuinely held (where they state opinions);
- 3. comply with the Guidelines (set out below); and
- 4. comply with all applicable laws.
Contributions must not:
- 1. contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- 2. promote sexually explicit material;
- 3. promote violence;
- 4. promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- 5. advocate, promote or assist any illegal act, including, but not limited to, violence or computer misuse or the infringement of the intellectual property rights of any other person (including without limitation copyright, trade marks or database rights);
- 6. be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- 7. be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- 8. be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- 9. give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- 10. suggest any affiliation with us where no such affiliation exists;
- 11. be made where you have been compensated or granted any consideration by a third party to make the Contribution;
- 12. contain any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- 1. You must have the permission of all individuals named, featured or otherwise identifiable in your Contribution (whether in a photo, video or otherwise named or referenced);
- 2. Your Contribution must be your own work and not copied from any works created by other people;
- 3. You must only upload photos and videos that you have taken yourself or which you otherwise have the licence, consent or right to use in your Contribution. You must ensure that any third party owner of the relevant photos or videos understand how you wish to use your Contribution.
- 4. Reviews relating to products should relate to the products and therefore photos and images should show the product and/or your use of the product;
- 5. You must not write about customer service, contact us instead if you have issues requiring immediate attention;
- 6. You must not mention competitors or the specific price you paid for the product;
- 7. You must be aged over 16 to make a Contribution. If you are aged under 18 you must have the permission of your parent/guardian to make a Contribution. By submitting a Contribution you confirm that you have complied with both requirements.
Photos must comply with the following:
- 1. images must be in BMP, PNG, GIF or JPEG format;
- 2. file size must be 5 MB or less;
- 3. image must be at least 100 pixels tall; and
- 4. image must be at least 100 pixels wide.
We will determine, in our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of the Contribution Standards. If a breach of the Contribution Standards has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including taking all or any of the following actions:
- 1. immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Sites;
- 2. immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution;
- 3. issue of a warning to you;
- 4. legal action against you; and
- 5. disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We do not guarantee that your Contribution will be published. We reserve the right to change, condense or delete any Contribution for any reason.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Contribution posted by you. You will be responsible and liable for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your Contribution.
The views expressed by other users do not represent our views or values.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your Contributions.
You must not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account or private information from any other user of the Services. Use of the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords, or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights in the Services (including without limitation the content and software used in the Services) remains our property or the property of or licensors (as applicable). These rights are protected by copyright, treaties and laws around the world and are expressly reserved.
Any use of the Services, including without limitation copying, storing in whole or in part, for a commercial use is prohibited without our prior written permission.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Sites for your personal use.
You must not:
- use any part of the content on the Services for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us;
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from the Services in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which is provided on the Services;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by us or our licensors on the Services;
- use or otherwise reproduce the “Élevé” name and/or logos (or any marks which are colourably similar) without our prior written consent.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content of the Services must always be acknowledged.
Your Interaction with us on the Social Media may involve you submitting content, a photo or video of you (“Your Content”). By Interacting with us on the Social Media you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use Your Content on the Social Media and on other sources notified to you on the relevant Social Media page. This includes without limitation a licence to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display Your Content (or any part of Your Content) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Use may also include sharing Your Content with trusted third parties.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Services in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES ON OUR SITES
Where the Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Services. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. When you activate any of these links you will leave the Services and we have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
By interacting with us on the Social Media (including without limitation joining our official Élevé group/page or following us on the Social Media, “liking”, “retweeting”, “reposting”, writing a comment in relation to a page on the Social Media) (“Interacting” or “Interaction” (as applicable)) you are consenting to our interaction with you on the Social Media and the processing of your information accessed on the Social Media.
The information about you that may be collected when you Interact with us on the Social Media may include without limitation your name, your user profile, your age, your preferences, choices and viewpoints with regards to the topic or subject matter of the relevant Social Media page, your photos and other images and your videos.
Your Interaction with us on the Social Media may also involve you submitting a photo or video of you (“Your Image”).
Please let us know if at any time you wish us to stop interacting with you on the Social Media or using any of your information on the Social Media by contacting us at the details set out below.
By Interacting with us (whether on the Sites, Social Media or otherwise) you consent and grant to Élevé a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use Your Image and Contributions for the purposes of promoting, advertising and endorsing Élevé and Élevé’s goods and services, including without limitation for the purposes of your participation in any promotional activity for the same, and in any media including without limitation television, Social Media, on our Sites, in print and outdoor advertising materials. We may want to use Your Image and Contributions for additional purposes which will be detailed when we collect Your Image and/or in any promotional terms and conditions which will be featured on our giveaways/competitions page.
Any claim relating to Élevé Ltd's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
SECTION 22: INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- If you order Products from us for delivery to a destination outside the UK:
- your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when it reaches the delivery destination. Please note that We have no control over these charges and We cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. We will not be liable or responsible if you do not pay any such import duties or taxes;
- you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law; and
- if you return any Products to us from a destination outside the UK, please ensure that the return parcel is marked clearly with the wording “Return to supplier” or wording having similar effect.
SECTION 23: YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT (EEA CUSTOMERS ONLY)
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT (EEA CUSTOMERS ONLY)
- If you are a consumer in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have a legal right to cancel a Contract if you change your mind until 14 days after you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the Products, unless the Products are split into several deliveries over different days in which case you will have until 14 days after the day you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the last delivery.
- If you wish to cancel a Contract, you just need to communicate this to us within the timescale set out in our Returns Policy. The easiest way to do this is to contact us by email at email@example.com or by post at Eleve Ltd, 105 Greatstone Road, Stretford, Manchester, M16 0HE.
- The right to cancel a Contract does not apply to cosmetics and pierced jewellery or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
- If you cancel a Contract after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us. You must send off the Products within 30 days of telling us that you wish to cancel the Contract. You will be responsible for the cost of returning Products to us. Please see our Returns Policy here for further information about how to return Products to us.
YOUR RIGHT FOR A REFUND: EEA CUSTOMERS ONLY
- If you are a consumer in the EEA and you cancel your Contract, We will:
- refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note that We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If We refund you the price paid before We are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount; and
- refund any charges you have paid for delivery of the Products to you, although the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the least expensive delivery method We offer to your delivery destination; and
- make any refunds due to you by the method you used for payment:
- 14 days after the day on which We receive the Products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us; or
- 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract
- Please see our Returns Policy here for more information about returns and refunds.
SECTION 24: sign up
New Customer Sign Up Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply when you register for an ÉLEVÉ account (“Account”). You must agree to these terms and conditions to register an Account. If you do not agree to them please do not register an Account.
- You must be aged over 16 to open an Account. If you are aged under 18 you must have the permission of your parent or guardian to open an Account and by registering you confirm that you have obtained such permission.
- You must comply with the Terms and Conditions when using the websites.
- All purchases made using your Account will be subject to the Terms of Sale .
- Where you are participating in our promotions you must also comply with our Promo T&Cs including without limitation our Discount Code Terms and Conditions where you have been supplied with a code to redeem a discount against your purchases.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
- We are ÉLEVÉ Limited (company number 11063694) of 105 Great Stone Road, Stretford, Manchester, M16 0HE (“ÉLEVÉ”). If you have any questions regarding your Account please contact our Customer Care team on the details above.